Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Апреля 20, 2024, 17:24:15

Страниц: [1]
Печать
Автор Тема: Срочно!!! Австралия, Барьерный риф с 13.11 по 24.11  (Прочитано 4483 раз)
Troll
Знаток

Просмотр профиля Email
« : Октября 18, 2014, 09:36:24 »

Доброго времени суток форумчане.
Есть одно место в группе (в связи с выбытием из команды одного участника) на северо-восточную дальнюю часть Большого Барьерного Рифа.Состав группы - все австралийцы.
Прибыть нужно в Кернс(Cairns) 13го ноября в первой половине дня. Во второй половине дня на микроавтобусе трансфер до Порта Дуглас, заселение на корабль, ночёвка на борту корабля. Рано утром 14.11 отбытие на риф. Формат - проживание на корабле - матке, рыбалка с обычных лодок. Тур организовывает один из ведущих гидов с Номада Tim Baker. Возвращение в Порт Дуглас/Кернс - 24го ноября рано утром.
Цена вопроса: 5 250 AUD. В цену включено всё "под ключ" кроме алкоголя.
Если кому интересно - дайте знать - я Вам скину информацию и контакты.
« Последнее редактирование: Октября 18, 2014, 09:42:15 от Troll » Записан

Природу не обманешь, но попробовать стоит:)
eduardo
Гуру

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #1 : Октября 18, 2014, 10:28:25 »

Дай плиз ссылку на подробное описание тура и контакт,может заинтересует в будущем.
Правда о таком "ведущем" гиде с Номада не слышал.
shaggywara
Гуру

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : Октября 18, 2014, 13:04:43 »

meowth
он придумал использовать два соединенных двойника вместо тройника на брюхе поппера
« Последнее редактирование: Октября 18, 2014, 13:26:10 от shaggywara » Записан
Павел
Гуру

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #3 : Октября 18, 2014, 14:23:07 »

Дай плиз ссылку на подробное описание тура и контакт,может заинтересует в будущем.

Да было бы интересно получить более подробную информацию о туре и операторе
eduardo
Гуру

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #4 : Октября 18, 2014, 15:20:15 »

meowth
он придумал использовать два соединенных двойника вместо тройника на брюхе поппера
Ага,потом за......шься вытаскивать их из рыбы.
Troll
Знаток

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #5 : Октября 19, 2014, 09:12:06 »

Это мой приятель - я с ним познакомился на GT Popping. Зовут его Стефан.

Вот инфа по туру:
Gentleman
Here is the long awaited final costings and dates for the fishing trip to the remote North Eastern point of Australia and a very rarely fished part of the Great Barrier Reef.

A brief run down of the trip itinerary as follows:
- All flights will be ending in Cairns.
- From Cairns a shuttle bus/mini bus will take all to Port Douglas, an hours drive north, on the afternoon of the 13 November.
- I will be driving up from Brisbane to Cairns with a 4x4 to pick up the 3rd boat and tow it to Port Douglas.
- We will be be able to deposit our gear on the mothership in the harbour and will depart 8pm in the evening to the reef
- It will be an overnight steam, towing the fishing vessels as we go.
- I have decided that we will head straight to the hardline of the reef (the vertical drop off at the edge of the reef to open ocean) as quickly as possible.
- Once there (prob mid morning to lunchtime the next day depending on the weather) we will disconnect the tows and be able to start fishing. The aim is to slowly work our way north along the reef edge, fishing as we go.
- We will be fishing from day 2 through till day 9. The first and last day will be at best part fishing days days will be part days due to travel to and from the reef.
-Those that want to snorkel or spearfish are more than welcome. However the gear is not provided and you will have to being along your own dive gear/spearguns.
- Once we are well up the reef we do have the option of heading further into Princess Charlotte Bay to fish for fish on the flats and general shallow areas. There are literally thousands of Queenfish, one per cast most often, in the area. However this would have to be a group decision made while there on the ocean and weather dependant.
- On the last day we will fish a bit on the way home and head then overnight on the 23 November. We will sleep on the mothership on the last night in port. From there we catch the shuttle back to Cairns the following morning - 24 Nov.

Fishing:
As you would have already seen the footage I have sent I am not going to resend them. However I am sure you have an idea of what to expect.
I will qualify the fishing there though in this way - I have guided and fished the entire Barrier reef for a 10 year period. It is all pretty spectacular. However the first time I fished this area I made a vow to myself that I would return to fish it on my own and not as part of a charter operation. I never said that about any other part of the reef.
It has unbelievable numbers of fish and they are all ravenous and basically never seen a hook or lure in their life before.
The first drift over the reef top I did blew my mind. Every single cast done from the boat got chased by multiple fish and they were all competing to get to the lure first. Packs of Red Bass mauling and ripping the lure out of each others mouths. Maori Wrasse (Napoleon Wrasse) up to 60kg. Coral Trout way in excess of the average size. Gts cruising the flats, demolishing the light tackle gear. Then of course all the other reef species thrown in. At times there were multiple species competing for the lure at the same time.
On the reef edge much the same but just bigger. Lots of Spanish or King Mackeral and all rather large. most in the 18 to 35kg range.
Then the dogtooth Tuna that are very prolific once you find the right drop offs. We have gone days with only landing ony small ones (30-40kg) as the big ones are literally unstoppable. We have been smashed on 200lb braid while palming the spool with leather gloves and the drag on so tight you cant pull it off the spool by hand. I tend to try and drive off the ledge with the big ones and pull them away from the edge of the reef before they cut you off on the reef. It doesn't often work for fish over the 100kg mark. they are just too strong and fast.
There are what we call schools of Mobile Bommies. These are at this time of the year, spawning aggregations of Giant Trevally. Tightly packed schools that look like reefs out in the deep water off the hard line. They range in size from 50 to several hundred individuals and weight wise from 15kg to 60kg. Try imagining what it is like casting a popper, or ANYTHING that moves near this pack of hungry, competing fish. At times it is hard to get the hook set as they are frantically knocking it out the water all the time in their haste to eat it before the next fish does. Then when they do hook up the others rip it out their mouths. I have lost multiple fish in rapid succession on the one retrieve before the hook was properly set. I have bent numerous marlin sized hooks in this fashion as they wrestle with the each other.
Yellow fin Tuna are often seen and caught either trawling or casting to the schools off the reef.
Marlin. It is the prime season for the grander black marlin. We have one boat that will be able to skip lures and dead baits for them if that is what some of you would like to do. There is no better place actually in the world to have a shot at a giant black marlin. However if that is what some would like to do you will have to let me know as there is no gear provided for that. Smaller black marlin are of course present in large numbers and we can do something about them.
There is soft plastic (drop shot) fishing till your heart is content and your arms are sore.
Deep water Jigging to break your back on and get connected with anything and everything but especially the dogtooth tuna.

Boats are going to be self driven and unfortunately an Australian boat licence is required to be allowed to drive them. That leaves myself and my 2 mates to drive for all of us. (while in sight of the mothership because I can assure you I am not going to be doing all the driving while everyone else fishes!!!!!!!!!!, this will be the same of course for Clinton and Kerry) The operator has said as well that they can supply skippers that will be on board anyway as part of the mothership crew. However unless they are up to speed with what we are doing I would prefer that they not be on the boats with us. I am keen to show everyone what I have learnt on the reef over the years and where to fish and when at the particular spots.

Tackle:
I am personally going with a large casting/popper rod and a Shimano Stella 10000/18000 or Diawa Saltiga Dogfight (biggest of the Daiwa spin reels) These 2 reels are the only reliable spin reels that can handle the punishment and that have heavy enough drags to deal with the big GTs and Dogtooth Tuna.
A smaller spin rod capable of running 40 pound braid for the shallows and reef tops matched with a 6000-8000 spin real that is really reliable with solid drag properties.
A dual troll/jig rod. Reel - depending on if I am jigging or trolling, I will use a large Stella 18000 for jigging and if trolling probably prefer to have an overhead real like a Shimano Torsa or if getting into the Dogtooth Tuna a Tiagra 30 Wide or similar.

The options of what you can use are obviously huge and never ending and I am sure that you all have pretty good stuff. However I have to stress that the gear HAS to be robust and up to the task otherwise all you will be doing is feeding expensive lures to the fish and losing lots of braid during your trip. And then have a burnt out reel that is seized up due to broken gears and drag washers that have turned to dust. Seen it over and over again. Of course there is no tackle shop around the corner to replenish your stock either!!
I am happy to organise tackle from this side and have it ready to go once you arrive. As already mentioned to you I have managed to get Shimano tackle for greatly discounted prices.

Costings:
The entire charter of the mothership and 2 tenders, plus the hire of an additional tender to fit the proposed numbers, transfer to and from Cairns to the boat, fuel to run the third boat: $5250.00 Australian Dollars per person.
This includes all meals and snacks as well as them cooking for us, cleaning up etc.
Alcohol is BYO (bring your own)

I have endeavoured to foresee all hidden costs and feel that I have it all covered. However, I think it would be a good idea if you could all possibly maybe set aside a couple hundred dollars towards a kitty that we can use for any unforseen costs do arise.
One such event will be paying for any damage to the 3rd boat I had to hire, that might be sustained.

I have now received the invoice from the Charter Operator. The booking will be confirmed and locked in for us - 14 Nov to 23 Nov, as soon as a 30 percent deposit has been made and deposited into their account.

So at this stage I need to establish who is definitely going to book in and put your name down to secure your place. There are 6 positions all up for the African connection. I have guys here begging for a spot. The trip however was organised with you guys in mind so let me know who is in.
I need to move on this as well to secure the booking. A deposit paid secures your spot.
Please discuss and get back to me asap.

Any questions please give me a call or drop me a mail.

Tim Baker

Troll
Знаток

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #6 : Октября 19, 2014, 09:15:53 »

а вот непосредственно сам контакт Стефена. Stephen Callus <stephencallus@bigpond.com>
Я ему отписался - что уважаемые коллеги проявляют интерес - так что можете ему писать напрямую.
Я бы сам составил компанию - но к сожалению чуть раньше большой компанией летим на Мальдивы - и две поездки за месяц - перебор) а Стефен сказал об этом слишком поздно.
Но там на следующий октябрь тоже планируется интересная поездка - с этим же гидом - на октябрь - осталось 4е места. Я сказал еду точно.

Страниц: [1]
Печать

Перейти в: